The Escaping Outdoors WQD7 is a very robust, cast iron submersible sump pump and grey water drainage pump with float switch. A strong submersible sump pump will shift huge volumes of water quickly from either a pit or tank in no time.
A great submersible sump pump in a flood, can drain a building site, empty your spa or pool or clear water in your cellar. This water transfer pressure pump can clear unwanted water (dirty, rain or grey) from pretty much anywhere.
To automate your submersible sump pump we recommend the PC13A pump controller.
Browse Escaping Outdoors Australia for our full range of pumps and pump accessories or contact us for assistance.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Automatic float switch
- Self priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump fresh water or salt water
- Low power consumption
- Pumps particles to 25mm
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Thermally protected
- Installation Instructions included
- Power: .75 HP, 562.5W
- Maximum flow: 117 L/min
- Max Head: 7m
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.5"
- Size: 40cm x 20cm diameter
- For Pumping: Grey, dirty, rainwater, clean water.