Ideal agricultural chemical 12v pump for small boom spraying as can handle more than one outlet at a time. Automatically turns on and off when you turn the outlet on and off.
Specifically designed for several spray nozzles using agricultural chemical sprays. Designed for intermittent use. We also sell a 60 PSI ag pump for larger boom spraying, and a 100 PSI ag pump for use as a spot sprayer. This pump is not for spot spraying. Please purchase the FL3203.
This style has the new and improved base plate with rubber grommets for noise suppression with the pressure switch improved to the new type 3 style.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self Priming
- Type 3 pressure switch
- Base plate with rubber grommets for noise suppression and added stability
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump agricultural sprays
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included.
- 12 volt
- 9.2 amp power draw
- 17 litres per minute maximum flow
- 40 PSI pressure
- 3 metre head and 1 metre draw
- 2.6 Kg weight
- 12mm inlet and outlet
- 25cm x 11cm x17cm dimensions
WHY BUY FROM US
You have the peace of mind of a 12 month warranty from a 100% Australian business and we stand by our products. We offer full phone support and when you speak to our staff you are speaking to someone with a stake in the business. Buy from us and become one of over 200,000 satisfied customers. We listen to our customers and continually strive to improve our service and the price, quality and durability of all our products. We welcome your feedback! We stock spare parts, we do repairs and we offer a fair dinkum warranty.