This 240 volt heavy duty diaphragm pressure pump is ideal for use in transferring low acid chemicals such as fruit juice, beer, coffee or farm chemicals that require pressurised water transfer with a low PSI. A great all rounder!
An easy to operate self-priming unit which will give you years of service delivering up to 20 litres per minute at 30 PSI for up to 5 outlets.
These pumps automatically turn themselves on and off when you turn the tap on and off and come complete with a filter and fittings and is for intermittent use (20 mins at a time)
In most set-ups which use pressure pumps an accumulator/pressure tank is recommended to reduce cycling, water hammer and vibration and to ensure a smoother, quieter pump.
A great pump for many specialised uses – the limit is your imagination!
- Model: FLW-30M
- 240 volt
- Pumps: Water, low grade acids and chemicals
- 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump
- Maximum amp draw: 1.8 amp
- Maximum capacity: 20 litres per minute
- Maximum water temperature: 60 degrees celsius
- Shut off pressure: 30PSI
- IP Rating: IP41
- Duty cycle: Continuous duty cycle will vary with load and ambient temperature
- Inlet and outlet: 1/2" hose barb
- Materials: Diaphragm is made from Santoprene
- Fittings included: 1 x 1/2" BSP fitiing, 1 x 1/2" straight elbow fitting, 1 x 1/2" pump strainer
- Weight: 3.64kg
- Dimensions: 29.5cm (L) x 13cm (W) x 14cm (H)
- Heavy duty – made from non-corroding material
- Able to run dry for a short period
- Easy to install
- No maintenance
- Simple to operate
- Low power consumption
- Automatically turns on and off
- Comes with filter and fittings
- Self priming
- Cable/cord length: 2 metres
- 12 Month Australian Warranty
WHY BUY FROM US
You have the peace of mind of a 12 month warranty from a 100% Australian business and we stand by our products. We offer full phone support and when you speak to our staff you are speaking to someone with a stake in the business. Buy from us and become one of over 200,000 satisfied customers. We listen to our customers and continually strive to improve our service and the price, quality and durability of all our products. We welcome your feedback! We stock spare parts, we do repairs and we offer a fair dinkum warranty.