This ultra compact 12V pressure pump is designed to provide town pressure water to a single outlet.
Can be used wherever you are, (e.g. at home, in a caravan, camper trailer or down at the shed). Can be used to run a toilet or sink. Can be used with agricultural sprays and with salt water or fresh water.
A versatile pump with duplex diaphragm design, this pump is able to deliver flow and pressure comparable to that of a much larger pump.
Easy to operate and self-priming.
These pumps automatically turn themselves on and off when you turn the tap on and off, and are for intermittent use, not continuous use.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self Priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump fresh water, salt water or chemical sprays
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Installation instructions included
- 12 volt
- 3.3 amp power draw
- 4.3 litres per minute maximum flow
- 35 PSI pressure
- 2 metre head and 80cm draw
- 0.64Kg weight
- 10mm hose inlet and outlet
- 16.5cm x 10cm x 6.5cm dimensions
WHY BUY FROM US
You have the peace of mind of a 12 month warranty from a 100% Australian business and we stand by our products.
We offer full phone support and when you speak to our staff you are speaking to someone with a stake in the business. Buy from us and become one of over 200,000 satisfied customers. We listen to our customers and continually strive to improve our service and the price, quality and durability of all our products. We welcome your feedback! We stock spare parts, we do repairs and we offer a fair dinkum warranty.