Ideal to transfer water anywhere in a 12 volt environment such as in a caravan or an RV. Able to run a toilet or shower and has the pressure to run a boat deck wash. Automatically turns on and off when you turn the tap on and off.
Best used with an accumulator tank. If you are pumping to a Hot Water Service check your HWS pressure rating. The FL35 pump is usually a better choice for a 12v HWS.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self Priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump fresh water salt water
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included
- 12 volt
- 9.2 amp power draw
- 17 litres per minute maximum flow
- 40 PSI pressure
- 3 metre head and 1 metre draw
- 2.6Kg weight
- 12mm inlet and outlet
- 25cm x 11cm x17cm dimensions
WHY BUY FROM US
You have the peace of mind of a 100% Australian 12 month warranty. We are an Australian business and we stand by our products.
We offer full phone support and when you speak to our staff you are speaking to someone with a stake in the business. Buy from us and become one of over 200,000 satisfied customers. We listen to our customers and continually strive to improve our service and the price, quality and durability of all our products. We welcome your feedback!
We stock spare parts, we do repairs and we offer a fair dinkum warranty.