Ideal pump to transfer water in a 24 volt environment (bus, large RV, 24v boats). Able to run a toilet & shower and has the pressure to run a boat deck wash.
Automatically turns on and off when you turn the tap on and off. Designed for intermittent use. Also available in 12 or 240 volts.
Latest model improvements: 4 rubber feet replaced by base plate with rubber grommets for greater stability plus new and improved pressure switch.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self Priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump fresh water salt water
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included
- 24 volt
- 5.6 amp power draw
- 17 litres per minute maximum flow
- 40 PSI pressure
- 2.7Kg weight
- 1 metre lift and 3 metre head
- 12mm inlet and outlet
- Size: 25cm x 11cm x17cm
WHY BUY FROM US
You have the peace of mind of a 12 month warranty from a 100% Australian business and we stand by our products. We offer full phone support and when you speak to our staff you are speaking to someone with a stake in the business. Buy from us and become one of over 200,000 satisfied customers. We listen to our customers and continually strive to improve our service and the price, quality and durability of all our products. We welcome your feedback! We stock spare parts, we do repairs and we offer a fair dinkum warranty.