Heavy duty 240v diaphragm chemical pressure pump ideal for use in transferring low acid chemicals such as fruit juice, beer, coffee or farm chemical that require pressurised water transfer with a low PSI. A great all round chemical resistant water pump!
The Escaping Outdoors FLW-30M is an easy to operate self priming chemical pump delivering up to 20 L/min at 30 PSI for up to 5 outlets.
A low acid chemical pump which will automatically turn itself on and off when you turn the tap on and off and comes complete with a strainer and fittings. These 240v chemical pumps are for intermittent use (20 mins at a time)
We recommend when using these diaphragm pressure pumps to add an accumulator ( pressure ) tank into your system to reduce cycling, water hammer and vibration and to ensure a smoother, quieter, longer lasting water pump.
The Escaping Outdoors FLW-30M 240 volt chemical pump is a great pump for many specialised uses – the limit is your imagination!
Browse Escaping Outdoors extensive range of pumps and camping gear or contact us for further assistance.
- Model: FLW-30M
- 240 volt
- Pumps: Water, low grade acids and chemicals
- 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump
- Maximum amp draw: 1.8 amp
- Maximum flow: 20 L/min
- Maximum water temperature: 60 degrees celsius
- Shut off pressure: 30 PSI
- IP Rating: IP41
- Duty cycle: Continuous duty cycle will vary with load and ambient temperature
- Inlet and outlet: 1/2" hose barb
- Materials: Diaphragm is made from Santoprene
- Fittings included: 1 x 1/2" BSP fitiing, 1 x 1/2" straight elbow fitting, 1 x 1/2" pump strainer
- Weight: 3.64kg
- Dimensions: 29.5cm (L) x 13cm (W) x 14cm (H)
- Heavy duty – made from non-corroding material
- Able to run dry for a short period
- Easy to install
- No maintenance
- Simple to operate
- Low power consumption
- Automatically turns on and off
- Comes with filter and fittings
- Self priming
- Cable/cord length: 2 metres
- 12 Month Australian Warranty