A great house garden and water transfer pump priced to suit the most budget conscious. The Escaping Outdoors CPM146 centrifugal water transfer pump with superior performance and low power use is a popular choice for pumping water around the house, garden and farm. This water transfer pump is often used for filling water tanks or pumping grey water. A true workhorse – this water pump can work all day, every day, without needing a breather. Superior performance. Low power usage.
There are 5 water transfer pump sizes in the Escaping Outdoors CPM pump range (specifications below).
Automate your transfer pump with the PC13A Controller.
- Power: 0.75 HP, 550W
- Rated: 17m head; 50 L/min
- Max Head: 27m
- Max Flow: 102 L/min
- Max Suction Lift: 7m
- Inlet/Outlet: 1 inch x 1 inch (25mm)
- Size: 37 x 23 x 28cm
- IP Rating: 44
- For Pumping: Screened grey water, rainwater, clean water
- Brass impeller, ceramic seals
- High quality centrifugal pump
- Easy to install and operate
- Fan-cooled motor
- Low power consumption and reliable performance
- Thermally protected
- Made from durable materials
- Installation instructions included
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
Browse Escaping Outdoors extensive range of products or contact us if you require assistance.