The Escaping Outdoors FL43C 240v farm chemical pump is perfect to pump low acid liquids such as fruit juice in food trucks and farm chemicals such as round-up where 240v is required. This low acid chemical pump will automatically turn on and off with the tap.
Easy to operate 240v self priming diaphragm pressure pump delivering up to 17 L/min at 40 PSI.
Your farm chemical pump comes complete with a filter and fittings and is for intermittent use (20 mins at a time). Also a handy pump for water transfer around the farm.
It is recommended when using DC pressure pumps in a pressurized system to add an accumulator tank ( pressure tank ) into the system to reduce cycling, water hammer and vibration and to ensure a smoother, quieter pump. Failure of pressure switches in diaphragm pumps is mainly attributed to excess pressure in the system not being dealt with.
Browse Escaping Outdoors full range of 240v diaphragm pressure pumps for farm chemicals.
Browse Escaping Outdoors 12v and 24v diaphragm pumps pump parts and accessories.
Contact us for technical information or if you are unsure of which pump will best suit your requirements.
- Model: FL43C
- Power: 240 volt
- Amp draw: 0.8 amp
- Pressure: 40 PSI
- Max Head / Draw: 4m / 1m
- Max Flow: 17 L/min
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Inlet/Outlet: 12mm
- Size: 25cm x 11cm x17cm
- Viton chemical tolerant seals
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self priming - Reliable performance
- Easy to install and operate
- Use to pump low acid solutions - fruit jiuce or farm chemicals
- Low power consumption
- Run dry protection
- Made from durable, non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included
- 12 month manufacturers warranty - 3 months if used for commercial purposes