Ideal for 12v boom spraying where you have 6 or more outlets running at a time. Automatically turns on and off when you turn the boom or tap on and off.
Specifically designed for agriculture with many spray nozzles using agricultural chemical sprays. Designed for intermittent use. Dont use for hours at a time or it will heat up.
If you are wand spraying you will require the FL3203 which has high pressure and lower flow rate to produce a single wand spray for agriculture uses.
Also a great pump for a cabin where you have 5 or 6 outlets to service.
In a cabin situation 12 volt diaphragm pressure pumps are best used with a pressure tank.
Note: This listing is for the new model with new type 3 pressure switch and base plate with rubber grommets for added stability and noise suppression.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self Priming
- Base plate with rubber grommets for greater stability and noise suppression
- New type 3 pressure switch
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump agricultural sprays
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included
- 12 volt
- 9.2 amp power draw
- 17 litres per minute maximum flow
- 60 PSI pressure
- 3.5 metre head and 1 metre draw
- 2.6 Kg weight
- 12mm inlet and outlet
- 25cm x 11cm x17cm dimensions
WHY BUY FROM US
You have the peace of mind of a 12 month warranty from a 100% Australian business and we stand by our products. We offer full phone support and when you speak to our staff you are speaking to someone with a stake in the business. Buy from us and become one of over 200,000 satisfied customers. We listen to our customers and continually strive to improve our service and the price, quality and durability of all our products. We welcome your feedback! We stock spare parts, we do repairs and we offer a fair dinkum warranty.