Light and portable Rule 24v inline water pump which can also be used as a 24v submersible water transfer pump. Easy to use inline pump to transfer diesel between tanks with no spillage.
Suitable for use with diesel, fresh water or salt water (but not petrol). The inline water pump comes with a snap-on screen filter under which are the connections for the inline hose fittings. The screen filter is recommended for all uses.
The Rule inline water pump range has 5 models in both 12v and 24v.
Browse Escaping Outdoors for an extensive range of 12v and 24v water pumps or contact us for assistance.
- Manually turns on and off
- Versatile – converts from submersible to inline pump in seconds.
- Not self priming. Must be gravity fed.
- Easy to install and operate
- Very low power consumption
- Reliable performance – 2 year warranty
- Run dry protection. Should not be run dry for long periods.
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with filter and battery alligator clips
- 24 volt
- 2.5 amp power draw
- 18 litres per minute maximum flow
- 14 PSI pressure
- 9.7 metre head
- 500gm weight
- 12mm inlet and outlet
- 165mm x 36mm diameter
- Maximum fluid temperature 80 degrees
- Not for use with petrol