High volume 24v inline water pump ideal for transferring diesel fuel between tanks or pump water from a creek to your campsite or empty your boat bilge. These light and portable 12v and 24v inline portable water pumps can pump fresh or salt water or diesel and can be changed to a submersible water pump in just moments.
The Rule inline water pump is supplied with alligator clips and a clip on strainer which when removed reveals the hose connection end for the in-line application. The slim size of this pump means it can fit into small spaces and is ideal for use in a jerry can. Also available in a 12v model.
Browse Escaping Outdoors extensive range of 12v and 24v water pumps or contact us if you require assistance.
- Genuine Rule Pump
- Manually turns on and off
- Versatile – converts from submersible to inline pump in seconds.
- Not self priming. Must be gravity fed.
- Centrifugal pump
- Very low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection. Should not be run dry for long periods.
- One way valve
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with filter and alligator battery clips
- Continuous use
- 24 volt
- 3 amp power draw
- 31.8 litres per minute maximum flow
- 14 PSI pressure
- 9.7 metre head
- 500gm weight
- 19mm inlet and outlet
- 165mm x 38mm diameter
- Maximum fluid temperature 80 degrees
- Not for use with petrol